Fashion Arena Prague Outlet
Praha 10 – Štěrboholy
GPS: 50°4’26.693”N, 14°32’22.446”E
open every day 10:00-20:00
Tax Refund Point Global Blue
Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping service providing tax refunds for non-EU residents. Millions of globe shoppers use this service every year, claiming back the tax on purchases. This means you can enjoy even bigger savings on our selected range of prestigious and exclusive designer brands.
To use Global Blue service, read all eligibility criteria and follow the instructions bellow or stop by at the Information Center of Fashion Arena Prague Outlet.
1. In each store of Fashion Arena ask for VAT refund form when you purchase. This is a must because every store has its specific code.
2. You'll get a Global Blue envelope where you keep all receipts from exact store. The minimum amount per each purchase must be higher than 2000 CZK incl. VAT to be entitled to tax refund.
3. After finish your shopping, visit the Information Centre of Fashion Arena.
4. There you'll fill the form - your name, address, passport number, emboss credit card info (must be valid at least another 3 months) etc. Don't worry - our staff in Information Center will help you and explain all additional steps.
5. After that you'll receive your VAT refund in cash, a confirmation and a filled form with the date of purchases.
6. Most important!: Keep the envelope with certificated VAT refund forms and receipts. At the airport or at the borders find a Refund Office where you'll get a customs stamp on your forms. Drop the envelope with all these materials into the Global Blue Drop Box.
This must be done anywhere in European Union within 21 days since the purchase in Fashion Arena has been done. Otherwise the VAT refund+fee will be cut from your account.
Global Blue Drop Boxes are placed at the airports, borders and also around the cities. For the exact places check here.